It gives me immense pleasure to I welcome the faculty and the I students on the eve of another academic session of Govt. General Zorawar Singh Memorial Degree College, Reasi, which is one of the fast developing institutes of higher learning. Read More
GDC REASI Vision, Mission and Values
Govt. Gen. Zorawar Singh Memorial Degree College, Reasi provides holistic educational opportunities as well as student support services that help for successful completion of degrees, education and proficiency in basic skills. The College also fosters the development of critical thinking, effective communication, creativity, and cultural awareness in a safe, accessible and congenial learning environment. To meet the needs of demographically diverse student population, the College embraces equity and accountability through measurable learning outcomes and student achievements.
- To prepare men and women of substance and character.
- To attain and sustain excellence in Higher Education.
- To deliver an outstanding student experience.
- To work together to create a better future for all through education.
- To impart quality education in order to meet the needs of economy and society.
- To provide a stimulating and active learning environment to achieve excellence.
- To provide enriching co-curricular activities.
- To provide an environment conducive to innovation, creativity and team-spirit.
- Practice and promote transparency, accountability and promoting high standards of professional ethics.
- Academic integrity and accountability.
- Committed to excellence in all our teaching-learning process.
- Individual and collective excellence.
- Co-ordination and collaboration.
- Fostering a learning community in which the values, goals, and learning styles of all students are recognized and supported.
- Inculcating the values of patriotism, secularism and co-existence amongst the students so as to make them responsible citizens.
- Sensitizing the minds of the students towards the ideals of environment protection, cleanliness, conservation of heritage and promotion of camaraderie and harmony between students coming from different social, cultural and economic backgrounds.