1.To subscribe the institution to online resources such as e-shodhsindhu,
.2. To strengthen college library by initiating Library Automation Process using e-granthalaya.
3. To install automatic sanitary napkin dispenser and incinerator in Girls Common room.
4. To establish a mini gym for students.
5.To construct a new playground in the college campus.
6. To construct new Academic Block worth Rs 1 crore under RUSA.
7. To establish a Research Cell in the college for promotion of research activities in the college.
8. To made the campus plastic free-zone.
9. To shift college campus from incandescent light to LED based illumination.
10. To equip seminar Hall and college laboratories with ICT facilities, internet, projector, Audio-visual facilities, and computer.
11. To train college faculty on ICT technologies in Teaching.
12. To start new Honours courses in the subject of Psychology and Political science from the new academic session 2019-2020.
13. To organize workshops, symposia, and conferences.
14.to carry out coaching classes for various competitive exams like JUET, KAS, CLJUET etc.
15. To cater the needs of slow learners through remedial classes.
16. To augment infrastructural facilities.
17. NSS outreach programs pertaining to cleanliness drive in the community.
18. To conduct Personality Development courses in the college.
19. To set up modern smart class-rooms. 20. To organizes awareness activities to educate the students about covid-19.
21. To organize programmes related to mental health of the students in covid-19. 22. To provide ramp facilities for disabled students in newly constructed building.
The college has its own mechanism and resources for the maintenance of the
physical, academic and support facilities like Laboratories, Library, Sports
Courts and grounds, computers, classrooms etc.Various committees are
constituted for this purpose in every session.Lab-in-charge maintains equipment
and cleans lab and other equipment.Cleaning service is done by appointed nonteaching staff and sweepers. All class rooms, bathrooms and college premises
and the infrastructural materials are maintained by the non-teaching staff. The
electricians are hired to maintain and upkeep all the electrical instruments
and generators and do all other electrical works.Sweepers regularly clean the
premises and wash all bathrooms daily.Stock verification such as lab
instrument, library books, stationary, furniture, sport equipment is done as
per the direction of the Higher education Department.The instruments are
calibrated by available electrician, technician and mechanic when it is
required.Outsourced person and instrument suppliers maintain the instruments
and equipment whenever there is requirement. The college has installed
generators and invertors to maintain uninterrupted power supply all the
time.The voltage and power supply is regularly checked by the outsourced
electricians.The RO water points are established in the premises to supply
mineral and purified drinking water.The college library consists of about 8500
books, several national and International journals, magazines and e-books.
Library is maintained by Librarian, Junior Librarian and Attendee with
discussion and suggestions of the Library Committee.Sports Room/Gym/Play
Grounds are maintained by College Development and College Sports
Committees.Respective department HODs, faculty members and their attendees
maintain the academic records daily. Principal supervises and maintains all
academic activities of the institution.
Link for College committee.
The institution being located in an educationally backward region, is serving at its best for empowering rural based students. It offers UG programs in different courses with different combinations. College is committed to impart quality education to rural students which aims at providing opportunity of receiving higher education at their door steps. The vision of our college is based on the preamble “To work together to create a better future for all, through education, enterprise and employment”. All measures are taken to impart quality education to enable the students learn life skills and build a strong future. Our college has been a renowned college in the Reasi District catering the needs of thousands of students from most of the district. Quality education is provided in all classes. For improved learning among students various cocurricular activities are conducted in the college. Students are involved in student’s seminars debates and group discussions. Debates and Symposia are conducted to facilitate inculcation of creativity and enhanced learning abilities. The vast collection of books in the library provides a treasure of knowledge. It is equipped with INFLIBNET. Slow learners are identified in the first year and remedial classes are arranged to them in extra hours. Quick learners are involved in activities to excel in the subject. Students are provided counselling for entrance exams of PG courses and for job oriented exams. Many of our outgoing students join PG courses in different universities including central universities. Our alumni are employed in all private and Govt sectors. Many of our past students have qualified Kashmir Administrative Services (KAS) Exam. Two of the proud alumnus of this college have a qualified the JK Public Service Commission Exam and interview and are now serving in this college itself. Many more are serving in reputed Govt. and Private establishments within and outside the state.